初四

By 09:21 , ,

Edited: 初四 (not cny day 3 paiseh hehe)

*Updates* Proud of the new layout I have here! Actually it wasn't much luh cos it wasn't done from scratch, just googled for skins/themes, don't know what it's called in technical terms. Looks cleaner now yeah? I did this a while ago but haven't got round to posting anything due to commitments and whatnot. Last I check, I haven't even posted anything on Instagram for 5 weeks! Shall finally start blogging again. 


You must be wondering why I'm starting on 初 when I haven't even wrote about all the other days yet. The thing is, I'm usually the "photographer" so I have to upload the photos and all, but this time round, I was slow in that... Sorry for the procrastination. Sammy randomly asked about the photos which I forgot about! So yeah, that explains why day 4 goes first.

Chinese New Year. What does it mean to you? A gathering of friends and family? Good food? Angbaos? Mahjong? More sleep?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


uY sheng? This simple dish  is a symbol of all the wishes and hopes of the new year. For someone who likes veggie like me, I enjoy eating yusheng! I had my first one of the year on the 3rd day -_- when people usually have it on reunion dinner night. Of course, the best part of it is the Salmon sashimi! Total sucker for all kinds of sashimi


 Huat la! Wish that everyone will score straight As for the As!

Our class gathered at Sammy's house for a gathering for CNY. So great that everyone managed to meet up for that few hours during this festive season just to slack and nua around.



Super engrossed in Stephen Chow movies back-to-back. Right right, the other good thing about cny is that starhub has free screening of chinese channels on cable, which means- Stephen Chow catch-up season. My family is a huge fan of all his old movies, laugh till you cry/out-of-this-world stories, to die for. Those who've never watched his movies before, you've never lived. God of Comedy I swear.




kianzhong, ziwei, dilys, sammy

Truly hardcore mahjong gamblers HAHA they played the entire time while the rest of us played cards/watched tv




Besties! 


siewyeng, me, jenny, mag, yihua, kaiyun
Hardly ever see siewyeng smile so sweetly hahaha, so many unglam photos of her laughing loudly. The girls are so pretty here :)

Yihua's "donut" so adorable, totally pulling it off! Always wanted to try tying a bun but never had the guts, plus I no bangs/fringe anyway... 






They were screaming and shouting during the game cos apparently Jeremy won most of the games, epitome of bad luck maybe? I mean, after all, he did lose scissors-paper-stone with 3 classes and ended up clearing plates for everyone.



Emochairperson96


Jian ever-ready for a photo lol


Sammy's mum didn't know how to use the camera so the group shot was...not here not there haha. Maybe I didn't explain carefully. Couldn't get a proper shot with everyone in the frame so I took one instead. Quite sad that I wasn't in the nice group shot...



6J 2014! <3 <3


Thankful that Sammy opened his house to host us that day! His parents were so friendly and welcoming, bought us all food and made sure we had drinks and were having a good time. Thanks for a good time everyone!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This CNY was super hectic for me this year as I had to go many places so I couldn't catch up much on sleep, which I regret immensely. In fact, I think I slept even later than usual! Nonetheless, it was fun while it lasted. 

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." -John Lennon

Tests in a week's time, 大家加油!
xoxo, Gracia


You Might Also Like

0 comments