Sweet treats

By 22:41 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Who doesn't love molten lava chocolate?! The one where the inner goodness chocolate oozes out. Mmmmm. If there's anybody out there who hasn't tried it yet, you haven't felt paradise. But cakes are troublesome because it's big and you have to have a plate and cutlery to eat it. Okay, I know I'm the ultimate lazy person but yeah, sometimes it's just kind of 麻烦.

Introducing... Smoulder: MINI molten lava cake







That's milk chocolate hazelnut, white chocolate raspberry and white chocolate matcha (3 piece set: $8.20).
Trust me, they taste as good as they look, if not, better. "Bite-sized Pleasures", they call these, and boy, are they right! I toasted them before I ate, and there the lava was, oozing out. On top of it being scrumptious, I love it that it's so convenient as a snack. It could even be given as a gift because of the nice packaging, could consider giving for X'mas since it's round the corner.

China Square Food Centre
51 Telok Ayer Street #01-04,  Singapore 048441
+65 6225 6422
Mon to Fri 11am to 8pm
Closed on Sat, Sun, and public holidays
Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-68,  Singapore 179103
+65 6338 0661
Open daily 10am to 10pm
Prices: $2.80 per piece.  $8.20 for a 3-piece box.  $24 for a 9-piece box.
For bulk orders, email enquiries@smoulder.it or call 6225 6422.
For more information, kindly visit www.smoulder.it
---

I've got a sweet tooth. duh, that's why I love baking so much, because I get to eat what I baked (and also because I can't cook haha). There's a lot of "paradises" going on. "Paradise"by Coldplay, Paradise group an f&b chain. But to me, when you say Paradise, I immediately think of "FRUIT PARADISE" and their fruit tarts, crepes, oh how I want to put them all in my mouth.

This time round, I tried their Chocolate Banana Tart. (I gave ZY their Fruit Crepe and she said it was awesome!) Chocolate Banana was recommended by the friendly staff behind the counter, and it's also one of their best sellers!








It was fantastic! Thick chocolate, thick cream, and the crust is just nice, not too hard, not too crumbly. But, I would say that the Mixed Fruits Tart that I tried previously is the best, for now, until I try other flavours. These creations are made fresh daily, which is possible one of the contributing factors that it tasted so good. I got take-away but they actually have a cafe where you can eat these on the spot, and they also serve proper meals as well.

AMK Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #02-18 Singapore 569933
Tel: 6483 4094


PLAZA SINGAPURA
68 Orchard Road, #04-01, Singapore 238839 
Tel: 6333 9286


RAFFLES CITY SHOPPING CENTRE
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-44F, Singapore 179103
Tel: 6333 4849


VIVOCITY
1 HarbourFront Walk, #01-#01-59, Singapore 098585 
Tel: 6376 9978


---


If you're feeling down, grab any of these sweet treats for an instant mood-lifter. Otherwise, indulge in it whenever because they're just that good.

xoxo,
Gracia

You Might Also Like

0 comments