初二

By 08:12 ,

Here I am blogging instead of studying for the upcoming test. I'm on a roll. Since I haven't blogged in a while, I might as well take this time to draft out everything once and for all.

For every day during the cny holidays, I've been out and running, busy busy bee. I'm not complaining because I had fun :)

初二 started at Mag's house. Lucky we all stay around the same area so it was super near and I could sleep in that little bit more. Unfortunately, for Jenny who lives all the way in town, she had to wake up earlier haha. 


Isn't it ironic how the person who lives the nearest to the gathering point, turns up being late, without fail? hahaha no logic behind that statement but it's such a common phenomenon. Siewyeng lives just next block but she was late too lol




Reliving our childhood memories playing the XBOX and getting all hyped up over the game.



With a splash of sunlight streaked across her face




Discussing games tactics and strategies to win! We played this fighting game which I obviously was lousy at because I couldn't see where I (the game character) was going and kept falling into poison pool/getting whacked by the others/getting spiked and losing lives. Gave up after awhile... 

I prefer playing those pure one-on-one fighting or those mission games e.g. street fighters or metal slug! awww miss those days when I would play it at home with my bro and cousins





Bring it on!




HAHAHA we were all laughing at our own silly mistakes during the games



Our master 师傅 aka Mag's younger brother who if his gameplay had a grade, he would score A*****. He even dug out this game manual (武林秘方?? Idk what it's called) with all the combo moves for us to try hahaha too cute!






Me, Mag, Rach, Jenny, Siewyeng

The funny thing about this photo was that we were standing in the correct order: tall to taller and back to tall. hehe love this photo <3

p.s. mag's father is such a joker! He was cracking all these lame jokes here and there. Even commented by saying I must be good at taking selfies cos I'm pres of photog club LOL 

Cny was the perfect opportunity to wear this bright yellow dress! I bought this dress awhile ago but couldn't find the right occasion to wear it because it's quite bright, unlike what I usually wear (I love wearing whites btw), kind of attracts attention which I'm not that fond of.




Rach left first because she had to go visiting while the rest of us stayed to play mahjong! The more I stared at those tiles, the more I craved for salmon! Don't they look exactly like salmon sashimi sushi??? Credits to mag's dad who shot us playing mahjong. This game further proves that I'm unlucky in mahjong cos I always always don't have a "tai" to win. 

I left for my grandma's house after that.


Stupid me forgot that this pair of heels will give me blisters as it's quite new, and didn't put on plasters when I left the house. In the end, I really had awful awful blisters and couldn't walk properly cos the blisters broke. Damn. Took out my shoes to walk from here on cos it hurts like a bitch. 



Cousins unite! I cannot emphasis what a coincidence it was that we all happened to be wearing yellow while our half-cousins were all wearing red! Great minds think alike?

Bad blood in the older generations are not our problems and we, being the new generation, will not let any of those affect us. We live in the present.

It's funny how when we are older, we are more open and talk more to each other. I remember how in the past, we didn't really talk together as we only saw each other once a year. But now, we really cherish this times we have together as one big family. Just us kids hanging out, talking and gossiping. It's great, really :)




Family portraits! Looking at my mum's height, I'm sure you can tell where I get my petite size from.

Such a coincidence that we were mainly wearing yellow! Even my grandma! I tried telling her that but she didn't really get what I was trying to say lol. 

xoxo,
Gracia


You Might Also Like

0 comments