But all I heard, was nothing.

By 06:48 ,

Am I better off dead?
Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now
Than I ever was with her
As they take me to my local
Down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying
Trying not to drag my feet

They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'm never
Only they can't see where this is gonna end
They all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change your mind, turn it all around
I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
So I, dialled her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

---

Times like this where I desperately need that someone to share all my thoughts and feelings with.
Despite everything that has happened, all the fights, all the tears, all the pain, sometimes I just wonder, what would it be like, if things went back to the way it used to be.


Heard this song on the radio tonight and it just flooded me with all the memories.. So grateful for all the friends who lent me a shoulder to cry on, comforting hugs, gave words of advice, offered me food even, or even those who just listened to me. Thanks for everything you guys, I wouldn't have been so strong without all of you trying to get me to get my act together.

xoxo,
Gracia

p.s. sorry for all the emo talk 


You Might Also Like

0 comments