Circles are pointless.

By 04:29 , ,

 Circles are pointless. 
Get it? get it? Pardon my lame side HAHAHA
Catching up on "Friends" on a lazy Sunday morning.

 It's hilarious! Unfortunately not appreciated by many my age, haven't heard of anybody watching it. Sure, the show's old but it's still funny. Gotta thank WarnerTV for showing old re-runs on tv!

Nothing much lately, been busy with OP (read: QA is gonna kill me). Have to learn how to think on the spot to answer those questions, if not I'm soooo dead. I've been told I gesture too much and my eyes for too shifty LOL (I thought I was scanning the crowd :/ ) So, got to work on that...
Filming myself haha
Check out my sticker-fied laptop!
Pretty (thanks to Minnee)


Yesterday was so awesome cos of it's rainy weather~
Love the smell of rain, the sound of rain, perfect for naptime! Haven't had a good nap in a while...
Bought this SUPER DUPER CUTE LOVABLE ADORABLE PURPLE/LILAC/PINK CUDDLY <3 on friday.

Look at this cuddly

Aww the eyes are so cute
It costs $15 which is kinda pricey (imo) and I'm not a sucker for soft toys at all. But this one is really cute and SOFT. Haha I'm spazzing over a toy, okay it's actually a neck cushion.

Gosh, PW is gonna be over in a few more days! Scary yet exciting at the same time! Hope that everything will go smoothly as planned. Wish me luck~

xoxo,
Gracia



You Might Also Like

0 comments