CItyscape

By 08:58 , , , , , , , ,

I love my city. (following shots are all taken with my Canon 550D)

Through the glass @ Gardens by the Bay
I swear I'm not drunk. @ random MRT station
Reflections @ Canon Photomarathon 2013 (I know, I know, it's kind of long ago...)
Definitely have to take some time when I'm free to take a walk around the city and snap some shots.
Looking forward to shooting during the holidays! 

Something that really gets me down is when my photos don't end up the way I want or when I run out of ideas or perspectives. It's definitely a vicious cycle when you are uninspired and don't want to go out to shoot and you don't improve, or worse, get worse... Photography is a skill that has to be honed, and it gets better the more you practise, the more you understand your camera. 

So, the next time, you want to be inspired, just turn to the internet to look at works from other photographers or just simply take a walk out. There will always be something worth shooting out there!

xoxo,
Gracia

You Might Also Like

0 comments