Innocence

By 23:01 , , ,

How long has it been, since I played at a playground? A long while.
Time has passed so fast, faster than I can ever catch it. 
Year, after year, after year.
Everyone's grown taller.
Everyone's got their story.
But I'm still the same kid at the playground.
Only now, 
I've got wounds to heal and tears to swallow.
So, please stop.
And let me take a breather.

“When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” 
― Patrick RothfussThe Name of the Wind






Awesomesauce. This playground looks so fun, I've never seen playgrounds that are designed like this before! At least not the public ones that are free of charge. The kids were just climbing around like monkeys. Wish I was young again, where I had no worries in the world but whether I will be home in time to watch hi-5 HAHA. I remember that it was in the evening around 5 or 6?

Growing up sucks...

Stay young,
Gracia

You Might Also Like

0 comments